Mar 12, 2007

Poll Results

If you voted in one of the polls posted here recently you saw the results as of the time you voted, but you may not have seen the results after a lot of people voted, so here they are:

Why are you interested in Social Security News?
I work for SSA. (74) 59%
I am an attorney who represents Social Security claimants. (27) 22%
I am a non-attorney representative of Social Security claimants. (1) 1%
I work for DDS. (10) 8%
I am a Social Security claimant. (2) 2%
I work on Capitol Hill. (1) 1%
I work at a non-profit involved in Social Security issues. (1) 1%
Other reason (9) 7%



What Part Of SSA Do You Work For?
ODAR, including AC and RO employees (35) 32%
Field Office (15) 14%
Area Director Office (0) 0%
Regional Office (5) 5%
Teleservice Center (6) 6%
Payment Center, including OCO (10) 9%
Central Office, other than OCO (29) 27%
Other (8) 7%

The two poll results look a bit different because I used different formats. We will have more polls coming up.

No comments: