Jul 5, 2007

Sokolove Advertising Nationally For Social Security Clients

The Law Offices of James Sokolove has advertised on television nationally for several types of cases for years. I have recently heard that they are now advertising nationally for Social Security disability clients. Their website reflects this. I am uncertain how they work, but my guess is that they work through affiliated law firms.

Binder and Binder is also advertising nationally, although it is my understanding that they generally represent the clients themselves. Are there any other law firms -- or other entities for that matter -- advertising nationally for Social Security business? Yes, I know there are plenty of law firms, including my own, which advertise locally, but national advertising for Social Security clients is a very different matter.

No comments: