May 2, 2011

Commissioner's Message On Bin Laden Death

From: ^Commissioner Broadcast
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 11:41 AM
Cc: Torosky, Jamie
Subject: COMMISSIONER’S BROADCAST--05/02/11

A Message To All SSA And DDS Employees

Subject: The Death of Osama bin Laden

Our unified Nation has taken a major step toward peace with the death of Osama bin Laden. To those of you who serve and have served America not only through your work here but also with military service, I extend my thanks for your dedication to our country.

To those of you who lost family and loved ones on September 11, 2001, as I did, I hope last night’s news brings you some measure of comfort and closure.

Michael J. Astrue

Commissioner

2 comments:

fotoğraf said...

that is a major step indeed.

Anonymous said...

I would love to know how you get these emails right after we get them at SSA......