Jan 25, 2017

Acting Commissioner Message On Hiring Freeze



From: ^Commissioner Broadcast
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 11:36 AM
Subject: Presidential Executive Order Freezing Federal Hiring

A Message To All SSA And DDS Employees

Subject: Presidential Executive Order Freezing Federal Hiring

In my first communication as Acting Commissioner, I committed to keeping you informed when actions directly impact the agency’s mission and employees. 
 
As you may have read, the new Administration released an Executive Order freezing most Federal hiring effective immediately.  At this time, we do not have specific information to share.  I realize the uncertainty is challenging, but know I can count on you to continue to stay focused on the agency’s mission.  I will continue to do my part to keep you informed as we receive more information from the Office of Management and Budget and the Office of Personnel Management. 

As always, thank you for all that you do to extend compassion and commitment to those we serve every day. 
  
Nancy A. Berryhill
Acting Commissioner

3 comments:

Behtsdh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
خرید vpn said...

Very good

Unknown said...

EDWARD JONES FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com},
God bless you sir, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Emily Thomas and I am from Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about EDWARD JONES FINANCE,that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now, She advised I give it a try so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation to him, he therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $390,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 2% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 2% and better repayment schedule, please contact EDWARD JONES FINANCE email:- {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} OR Text +1(307) 241-3712