Jan 19, 2017

Berryhill To Be New Acting Commissioner



From: ^Commissioner Broadcast
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2017 9:38 AM
Subject: Announcement - New Acting Commissioner

To: All SSA and DDS Employees

Subject: Announcement - New Acting Commissioner

In my farewell message last week, I let you know that I advised the President that I will be leaving my position as Acting Commissioner at the end of his term on January 20th.  Upon my departure, Nancy Berryhill, Deputy Commissioner for Operations (DCO), will serve as Acting Commissioner based on the Agency's succession plan.  I have worked closely with Nancy for many years and have the utmost respect for her as a leader.      

Nancy has a distinguished career of over 40 years with SSA.  Prior to assuming the position of DCO, she was the Regional Commissioner of the Chicago region. Nancy has held numerous management and technical positions in SSA.  Her work and achievements consistently demonstrate professional excellence, exceptional leadership, integrity, and commitment to public service.

Please join me in wishing Nancy well as she becomes Acting Commissioner of Social Security. 

Carolyn W. Colvin
Acting Commissioner

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will SSA be filing substitution of party forms in open Federal Court Caes now that the named defendant in Federal Court SSA cases is changing?

Anonymous said...

What is the name,address and phone number for the Commissioner of Social Security yhat I'm supposed to enter on my United States District Court for the Western District of Washington state??

Anonymous said...

What is the name,address and phone number for the Commissioner of Social Security yhat I'm supposed to enter on my United States District Court for the Western District of Washington state??

Anonymous said...

What is the name,address and phone number for the Commissioner of Social Security that I'm supposed to enter on my United States District Court for the Western District of Washington state??