© Charles T. Hall
Charles, are you losing your fastball like John B. Larson? What in world does the weather have to do with SSA?
It’s his blog. He can do whatever he wants with it. Ignore the post if you don’t like it.
⚾️
You can guess where people are from by their answers. 🥸
There is no time to being the weather blog when a 22% across the board cut is looming quicker than the public thinks due to a bad economy.
If I could telework I wouldn’t have to go outside.
That telework train has left the station.
I have clients trying to survive in this heat. The affects of climate change can mean life and death for many of the people this program is supposed to serve.
Just saw a robin using a potholder to pull a worm out of the ground
Charles, are you losing your fastball like John B. Larson? What in world does the weather have to do with SSA?
ReplyDeleteIt’s his blog. He can do whatever he wants with it. Ignore the post if you don’t like it.
Delete⚾️
DeleteYou can guess where people are from by their answers. 🥸
DeleteThere is no time to being the weather blog when a 22% across the board cut is looming quicker than the public thinks due to a bad economy.
ReplyDeleteIf I could telework I wouldn’t have to go outside.
ReplyDeleteThat telework train has left the station.
DeleteI have clients trying to survive in this heat. The affects of climate change can mean life and death for many of the people this program is supposed to serve.
ReplyDeleteJust saw a robin using a potholder to pull a worm out of the ground
ReplyDelete