The Social Security Administration has released a highly massaged set of statistics on agency performance. There are many aspects of agency performance not included. I wish things were getting better. They’re not.
I wonder what the definition of an online transaction is? Is it just logging in? Or must you get a BEVE or COA or file for benefits or actually transact some kind of business?
It’s interesting that mail isn’t captured here. How many people choose to mail in their business request and what is the current backlog in FOs and PCS?
Oh boy. I wonder what the former COSS thinks now that the public will think Frank is blowing him out of the water. Lots happen when your budget isn’t spent entirely on promotional videos?
I want a Commissioner that keeps the best interests of the public and the program at the forefront of their agenda. I want a Commissioner that listens to employee concerns and treats them like human professionals. I want a return to normalcy, more reasonable workloads, and telework. But while I want all of these, things, I will absolutely settle for someone who doesn't just nakedly lie about everything.
I wonder what the definition of an online transaction is? Is it just logging in? Or must you get a BEVE or COA or file for benefits or actually transact some kind of business?
ReplyDeleteIt’s interesting that mail isn’t captured here. How many people choose to mail in their business request and what is the current backlog in FOs and PCS?
Oh boy. I wonder what the former COSS thinks now that the public will think Frank is blowing him out of the water. Lots happen when your budget isn’t spent entirely on promotional videos?
ReplyDeleteNothing is going to change until the agency hires more employees.
ReplyDeleteNot a coincidence that OHO was put at the bottom. Probably the only one they couldn't completely fabricate.
ReplyDeleteI want a Commissioner that keeps the best interests of the public and the program at the forefront of their agenda. I want a Commissioner that listens to employee concerns and treats them like human professionals. I want a return to normalcy, more reasonable workloads, and telework. But while I want all of these, things, I will absolutely settle for someone who doesn't just nakedly lie about everything.
ReplyDeleteI think we can ALL relate to.your comment.
DeleteFrankie Boy is giving the Five O’Clock Follies a run for their money.
ReplyDelete