Apparently, Commissioner Bisignano had his photo taken with Pope Leo yesterday. I’d like to post the photo here but there are technical problems. You can see it at the link.
I certainly hope Leo washed his hands after shaking Bisignano's. Why is it that the Pope meets with corrupt individuals? I can't go meet the pope, and I doubt the reader of this comment can just go meet the Pope.
Still going straight to hell, Frank! Even Pope Leo can’t save your crooked ass soul.
ReplyDeleteSlow news day? But did he bring pretzels?
ReplyDeleteBisignano Is trying to get help from above but not even he can’t help him. 🙏
ReplyDeleteFrank wants penance for his association with DJT. Talking about a Hail Mary!
ReplyDeleteFrankie, the Fiserv lawsuit is still moving forward even with help from above.
ReplyDeleteDid he tell the Pope about he always wished he had joined the priesthood?
ReplyDeleteI certainly hope Leo washed his hands after shaking Bisignano's. Why is it that the Pope meets with corrupt individuals? I can't go meet the pope, and I doubt the reader of this comment can just go meet the Pope.
ReplyDelete