<$BlogMetaData="social security social security social security social social security social security security.$>

Dec 13, 2005

Doctors Can Submit Medical Records to SSA Electronically

The American Academy of Family Physicians reports that physicians may now submit medical records electronically to AeDIB, Social Security's paperless electronic disability file of the future. Records may be submitted via an SSA website or by fax. The system as described is essentially the same as the one under development that will allow claimants' attorneys to submit medical evidence electronically.
Share |
  • Visit the Charles T. Hall Law Firm Website

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home

    Free Counters
    Free Counters