Jun 18, 2019

Updated Stats On Fee Payments

     Social Security has updated its posted statistics on payments of fees for representing claimants before the agency. You may recall that a few months ago I posted that the agency had taken down the statistics altogether and they then put them back up. More recently I posted that they had stopped updating them. Now they’ve updated them for the last two months.
     Come on guys! I know you’re keeping track of these numbers internally. It can’t be that hard to post them online. I’m not the only one paying attention to them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well now that you have them what did you do with them that was soooo important?

Anonymous said...

I've noticed the past few months it's getting harder and harder to get paid. Some of mine are pending almost out to a year.