Mar 11, 2023

Faultless In Seattle

      The Seattle Times has a feature where readers can share their rants and raves. Here’s a recent one:

RAVE to the Social Security office downtown. Everyone in the building and the office was very kind, helpful and pleasant from the security people at the main door to the security in the Social Security office itself to the clerk in the office who handled my problem. The officer at the front door even saved my glove that I dropped when I went into the building to give to me when I left. A special thank you to all of the folks that I met there that day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be perfectly frank, I love working with SSA and DDS. Rarely, do I find someone who is testy. When I do, it is usually because they are expecting me to be defensive or argumentative.

I'm just sorry that the turnover continues to be so great. I would like to continue working with the same nice people!

Have a great week, all!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see positive comments from the public!