This is Brian Mittman and I want to ask you few questions…Is your practice feeling the effects of “TORT” REFORM, ATTORNEY BASHING, the Stalled Economy, HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT, FISCAL UNCERTAINTY? Is your practice SUFFERING a DROP in Client Flow? Are your Revenues FLAT or worse…declining? ...
Good news is: Nancy Cavey and I are hosting a NEW 2-DAY workshop experience called “7 Figure SSD Practice Blueprint” intended ONLY for lawyers who SERIOUSLY desire to take advantage of (and profit from) an aging workforce and the current downturn in the economy by adding (or improving) their social security disability profit center. ...
And it’s NOT about how much you know about substantive SSD law or how long you’ve been practicing. Once you hear the STRATEGIES Nancy and I reveal during this seminar, your practice and your financial future will SOAR as you’ve always dreamed. ...
Here are just some of the powerful strategies you’ll discover at this “one-time-only” event this September:
Why would I post this? Because it's so absurd! If these folks have the secret to easy riches why would they share them with others? Why wouldn't they just keep expanding? Why would they need such a ridiculously lurid come-on to get people to cough up $1,000 to listen to them?
- Why almost everything you’ve been told about SSD is DEAD WRONG
- CAUTIONARY RED FLAGS you MUST correct BEFORE EVER considering a SSD Practice
- How to double your profits with the same amount of time, money and energy you’re putting into your practice now
- Marketing secrets to attract quality SSD clients without breaking the bank on advertising
- A simple (Yet Powerful) strategy which Positions you as the SSD expert in your area
- How to positively influence the minds of your clients, and instantly increase client engagement rates
- The exact clients to target (and which to avoid!) which will help you sustain a lucrative SSD practice
- The basics of SSD law and how to manage claims in a way that is cost-effective and less time consuming for you and your staff.
- Easy ways to automate and systematize your firm to enjoy a steady income stream which feels virtually effortless and runs on autopilot
- Effective marketing strategies designed to attract a consistent flow of new prospects each and every month
- How to obtain the income levels you desire without sacrificing your personal and family life. ...
The reality is that there are enormous barriers to entry into Social Security practice and serious risks once you get there. The money isn't that wonderful and it's unstable in the best of times and these are not the best of times. Unless you really want to help people, you're likely to find Social Security practice unfulfilling.
As I've said before, if you think representing Social Security claimants is the fast track to wealth, consider the fact that it's rare for a Social Security employee to leave employment with the agency to begin a Social Security practice. If it were easy, wouldn't Social Security employees be leaving en masse? If you still think it's easy, come join us and see if she still feel the same way in a couple of years.