Feb 26, 2018

I Don't Vouch For This

     There's a video posted on Facebook that allegedly shows a security guard physically abusing a visitor to a Social Security field office. I hesitate to post this since I don't know the person who recorded it or what happened before this video was recorded. I am pretty sure, at least, that this did transpire at a Social Security office. You can see what appears to be the obverse side of a Social Security logo in the window. I don't know where this was recorded but the Facebook account belongs to a woman who lives in Phoenix.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The street light covers, the vegetation, and the landscaping is consistent with Phoenix. But I am not familiar with the particular office shown.

Anonymous said...

It's not either of the hearing offices in Phoenix. It does look like it could possibly be the field office at Tatum and Bell, but I'm not familiar enough with that office to conclusively say that.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a potential law suit to me.