Aug 19, 2024

A Little Help Please

     I received this from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. I can't quite interpret it but it certainly seems to be relevant to Social Security. The downloads don't seem to have any data but that data must be somewhere. I'll confess that spreadsheets often mystify me. Maybe that's the problem.

Bureau of Labor Statistics

 

The ORS program released 2023 estimates on August 15, 2024, that complement those published February 8, 2024. These estimates include:

  • Additional strength and specific vocational preparation (SVP) estimates in the ORS complete dataset and database tools.
  • Special release dataset combining SVP 1&2 with minimum education and work hours published in XLSX format.
  • Special release dataset aggregating previously published job requirements in XLSX format.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I put BLS and SVP in google and came across a bunch of interesting stuff I will read on the commute home

Anonymous said...

The data is on tab 2

bearjem said...

There is a product called occucollect that does a great job putting this stuff in usable form