Jun 27, 2026

How Long Until Trump’s Picture Is On Social Security Cards?

 

     What does he mean, “Welcome but be good”? U.S. passports are for U.S citizens, not visitors. Citizens don’t have to meet any Trumpist notion of “being good” to re-enter the U.S. I’m glad my passport won’t need to be renewed any time soon.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad not all of our passports will have his shameless ugly mug on it, you have to pay extra to get one of these. Who on earth would want one?!

Anonymous said...

His stupidity and ignorance really are boundless. Welcome and be good? B**ch, I was born here!

Anonymous said...

Perhaps he literally can’t read after all, because that sure as heck doesn’t say what he thinks it says. This explains a lot, though.

Anonymous said...

I will wait for the mug shot edition on the US Passport.

Anonymous said...

I’ve had my social security card since the 60’s. If his picture is put on those, I’m going in for a new card.

Anonymous said...

And so what does this have to do with Social Security?

Anonymous said...

It’s a federal agency. And it’s Chuck’s blog, snowflake.

Anonymous said...

TDS

Anonymous said...

TDS is alive and well

Anonymous said...

Right @ 9:33, those that still support this grifting, criminal, narcissistic and probably Alzheimer’s laden president do have TDS!!!

Anonymous said...

I've heard of burning draft cards, but not Social Security cards.

Anonymous said...

The only victim of TDS is DJT. Convince me that he's not deranged.

Anonymous said...

Notice that the adjudicated sexual offender has a bigger picture than our Founding Fathers.