There is a long article in the Tampa Bay Times that deals in part with Social Security disability. I will not try to pick out excerpts. Here are some pertinent facts from the article to give you some idea of what it is about:
- Gretchen Molannen files Social Security disability claim.
- Ms. Molannen's disability claim is denied. She appeals and has a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ).
- The ALJ denies Ms. Molannen's disability claim.
- Less than three months after receiving the ALJ decision, Ms. Molannen commits suicide.
- Ms. Mollanen's alleged disabling impairment was persistent genital arousal disorder.