The written statements for today's hearing before the House Social Security Subcommittee are now available.
- Patrick P. O’Carroll, Jr., Inspector General, Social Security Administration Testimony
- Arthur R. Spencer, Associate Commissioner, Office of Disability Programs, Social Security Administration Testimony
- Kathy Ruffing, Senior Fellow, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities Testimony
- Trudy Lyon-Hart, Director, Office of Disability Determination Services, Vermont Agency of Human Services, on behalf of the National Council of Disability Determination Directors Testimony
- David Hatfield, Administrative Law Judge (Retired), Wexford, Pennsylvania Testimon