Jul 3, 2016

Using Real Magic!

     Many comments posted on thus blog are just spam. Mostly, Blogger catches and deletes them. I've given up trying to delete the ones that Blogger misses. I think this is my favorite one ever:
I am Dr Ogudugu a Traditional healer, herbalist and spell caster. I use real magical powers to fight demons, evil spirits and super villains. Are you suffering in silence? does everything in your life seems to be going wrong no matter how hard you try to make things better? have Questions about love, or career let me help you am a born gifted traditional healer and master psychic. I 've experience in exploration of the past, present and future. I can help you with any of those problems that are making your life difficult and miserable,do you have many enemies some enemies that you are not even aware of? are you having many obstacles in your life? Is your love,relationship,marriage life falling apart? is your life facing financial ruin ? i specialize in reuniting. Email me about your problems and i'll be of great help to you on my my personal email address:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad I'm out of the SS biz. Could have used his help with our Chief ALJ.

Justin

Anonymous said...

I'll bet he does CEs for DDS on the side....

Anonymous said...

Do you think he's an acceptable medical source?

Anonymous said...

Sounds better and makes more sense than the Appeals Council responses I've read.

Dina Padilla said...

Sounds and looks like Congress has already used this source for their magic on SSA/Medicare!

Anonymous said...

No, this guy is the primary science consultant for the legislation passed by the North Carolina General Assembly.