Aug 28, 2009

Decision Time At OIDAP

Social Security's Occupational Information Development Advisory Panel (OIDAP) has scheduled a meeting for September 16-17 in Los Angeles. Perhaps, I should say that Social Security scheduled the meeting since there are strong signs that OIDAP is almost completely controlled by Social Security. On the agenda, "discussion, deliberation and voting by the Panel on core recommendations to be included in the upcoming report to the agency."

OIDAP held its first meeting February 23-25, 2009 and they are going to be making major decisions less than seven months later? Social Security drags its feet on this issue for decades, but demands that the Panel make decisions with far ranging implications in such a short time? I have the strong impression that OIDAP is nothing more than an effort to provide cover for decisions that Social Security made before OIDAP was created.

By the way, I requested a copy of the briefing books that OIDAP has handed out to panel members at its meetings. No response from OIDAP even though OIDAP's website promises that "Materials presented are available on request." Social Security's occupational information system needs credibility. This is a poor way to develop that credibility.

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com